Friday, September 4, 2009

What is Math? What is Physics?

What is math?
Math is a really fun subject that is characterized as being 'difficult'. I don't see what's so difficult about a ton of numbers, it's really fun to think of it as your money so that way you'll really want to solve the problem correctly. I can solve math mentally very easily, but showing my work is what I struggle on. This year, I'm hoping that I'll be able to make it seem as easy as it's been the past years.

What is physics?
Physics is everything that surrounds us. Without physics we wouldn't know what we'd be doing. Of course, the cavemen figured out what to do when nothing but hunting mattered; but in this world, I think it'd be extremely difficult to survive without the very important principles of physics. I'm thrilled to be taking physics (mysics, rather) this year because I think it'd be interesting to learn what makes the world tick and how a lot of things work.

Go mysics!

1 comment:

  1. I love how you touched base on the sterotypical "math sucks" type of deal. I'm glad I'm not the only person out there who enjoys it too!! Love you, see you tuesday!
    -Luna

    ReplyDelete