Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2010 Entertainment

The topic I read was about how entertainment television is not going to be limited simply to your TV. They also talk about very anticipated movie and game releases like Tron Legacy and Iron Man 2, and also the games Brink and Starcraft II.

I think the big deal about this topic is that since now many people are often on the go, they want to carry things from home with them on the road. But of course they aren't going to carry their 40in TV screens with them everywhere. I think that this will help the economy because this seems like something everyone could really use and also the prices aren't very expensive for the TV services. I care because honestly, I want to watch TV wherever I am.

Throughout the 2010 year there will be new releases that will expand the world of entertainment. Some include cellphones with TV access, TV antennas that hook up to your laptop and also portable TVs. Cellphones that were made previous to the TV access will have an antenna of their own to watch TV wherever.

I think the only obstacle is that it could be coming at a wrong time with the economy but I think that this is only a minor setback and it probably won't get in the way of this product's success.

No comments:

Post a Comment