The article talks about all the new electric cars that will be releasing in 2010. It also talks about going green with cars and the faces of 2010, which mentions people who are expected to produce some big things in this upcoming year.
I think the big deal about this topic is going green. We should all care about going green and changing the vehicles that move us in order to accomodate the changing environment. By creating new green vehicles we could help with the pollution that regular gas powered cars produce.
They plan to release a lot of new electric cars for 2010 and also to develop many new green technologies.
The biggest obstacle of these new cars are the prices. They are really pricy cars and I don't think that many people would actually want to spend that much for a car if the car that they have is working fine. I think that with the recession it will have a bumpy start but after people figure out that they actually have to change something to create a better environment for future generations.
No comments:
Post a Comment