Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Semester Goals for Humanities

My first goal for this semester is to play a bigger part in class discussions because in seminars I don't really talk as much as I should so in this next seminar I want to play a big part.

My second goal is to try to incorporate the words of the day into my vocabulary more because Charlotte has told us to try and use them in conversations. I think that it will help me in expanding my vocabulary which is another reason why to do it.

My final goal is to pay attention in class more so I can absorb the information as it's being given to us instead of processing it when I need to use it. I think a way I can do this is by putting away anything that might distract me before class starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment